Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ready! Set! Interaction!

Sometimes, people tell me I seem awfully quiet when there's a group of us together. Mostly, I think that's because I love to just sit back and listen to the conversations and watch everyone interact. One of the greatest joys of being a mom (and grandma) is to listen to everyone discuss topics, share recollections, and laugh about things that have happened. And mostly, I just love seeing the people I love having fun together...

Gavin and Grandpa at the Gateway, trying to decide how close to the fountains they're going to venture.

Jim, Tyler and the three grandbabies together!

Mindi, Justin and their girls came for a barbeque of burgers, Bratwurst, baked beans, and corn on the cob, grilled in the husk!

Lauren and Richie relaxing in the shade.

Gavin meeting his cousin Lily for the very first time.

Amy and the Princess...

Griffin snuggling with Kathie

Amy being sassy to Scott.... (he loves it!)

Coloring on the kids menus by....what? Richie and Landon?

Lauren and Lily

Thirsty Gavin

The Men pausing from Wii to acknowledge our presence for a brief second before continuing on their Mario Cart adventures.

No comments: