
It seems that most women get pretty involved in their church callings, and I guess I'm no different. I love these Beehives that I work with, the lessons that we receive, and the activities we do together. Over the past several months, we've had so many things going on. I try to snap a few pictures of many of our activities, and the girls are always asking to see the pictures...so, this weekend, I decided I would get all of the pictures up on a blog just for them! The Beehive Buzz will be our resource for viewing photos and events, links to important information, reminders about activities, etc. I think that now that it is up and running, I might even turn it over to one of our girls who can maintain and update it--and pass off a Personal Progress requirement in the process!
No comments:
Post a Comment