Mother's Day this year was a quiet affair, and was celebrated over several different days as our kids had to come and go. I was especially touched by the sweet gifts and messages my kids and grandkids shared with me.... Scott sent me flowers and fixed me Mother's Day breakfast--very romantic. Ty & Amy gave me a much needed mat for my kitchen; Landon bought the phone charger I really wanted. Gavin drew and colored his own picture of a beautiful flower, and signed his own name. So sweet.
Jim and Kathie send these darling necklaces for with pictures of all my grandkids--I adore them. (The kids AND the necklaces)
Lauren and Richie made this clever version of Yahtzee, and the dice are all pictures of the five...uh...six grandkids! We played a game and I totally won---those grandbabies dice were obviously luck for me and didn't let me down!
Thank all of you for a great Mother's Day, for the phone calls and visits. I love you all!



1 comment:
What great ideas for my moms next Mother's Day!
Post a Comment