Claire (and her parents) came to visit this weekend. Our sweet little Angel is becoming so happy and content all the time. Couldn't you just snuggle and kiss that cute little face all day long? This weekend, I discovered that I could turn my head and look at her from across the room, and she'd start grinning and laughing before I would even speak a word to her.
When I give her kisses, she pushes her little face against mine, and will just leave it there for a few minutes, leaning her little face against mine. I close my eyes to savor the moment......
and she quickly reaches out and grabs a handful of my hair. From the nape of my neck. Sneaky little thing, isn't she?
Her beautiful eyes and darling wide-mouth smiles just melt my heart.And those laughs! Several times, she was laughing so hard she was snorting!
We love you Claire Juline!








1 comment:
She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment