Okay, I admit it. I'm addicted. I'm a junkie. No....not that kind! The kind that can't make it a couple of months without seeing her grandbaby! Therefore, with Christmas vacation still weeks away, I had to fly out to Baltimore this weekend for a quick fix. A few cuddles and snuggles. A little playing on the floor together. A bit of tickling and giggling, reading and feeding. It is amazing how just a few days with sweet baby Gavin can lift my spirits and help me get through the next few weeks until he comes to visit for Christmas.

If there is a sweeter face with longer eyelashes than this one, you'll have to show it to me.

I don't know who had more happy smiles...Gavin, or Grandma Googy!

Here's Gavin hugging his two bestest girls!

Thanks, Jim and Kathie (and Gavin!) for letting me come and stay for a few days!
1 comment:
We loved your visit! Come back any time.
Post a Comment