Monday, August 17, 2009

Silver Lake with a Hot Pink Tint

Yeah, I know...Silver Lake...Pink tint....it doesn't make sense. But neither does this: I went to Silver Lake with all our cute Young Women last Tuesday, for a simple walk around Silver Lake. I hadn't walked 10 yards (well okay, maybe I was dancing along a little bit with the girls), when all of a sudden, I was picked up by an unseen being, and thrust to the ground. Truly. I didn't trip on a thing! I was thrust! I didn't even have time to put out my hands out to catch my fall, and therefore, I landed on my knuckles, my shoulder, and my face!

A week after the incident, I'm still having a hard time grasping things, and still in quite a bit of pain....so I went back to the doctor now that the swelling has subsided. After another round of x-rays, they can see a small compression fracture in addition to the tendon damage. So, today, I got a bright pink cast slapped on my wrist! Man, this getting old stuff is bad.

1 comment:

Tarrant Talk said...

It's a pretty shade of pink!! Make sure you wear a matching outfit everyday!! LOL Hope you're feeling okay.