Have I forgotten how busy the month of May is for high school students, or am I just getting old? It seems like Lauren has had a concert, performance, banquet, social, or some other kind of event every night for the past week or two! It would take forever to blog about each one, so I decided to do a quick summary of some of the highlights:

- Seminary Graduation--Sang "Come Thou Fount" with 3 other girls.
- Senior Dinner Dance--She looked beautiful and said it was the funnest dance ever!
- Seminary Council Pass the Buck--had 30 cute kids in our back yard.
- Senior Banquet--Was one of the top 10 Seniors.
- Seminary Closing Social--She served pizza for three hours but had a blast!--Did the slide show.
- Choir Concert--Received Female Outstanding Choir Member Award; Did the Slide Show
- Scholarship--Received a surprise--the National Scholar/Athlete Scholarship award from the Army Reserve.
We're so very proud of Lauren and everything she has accomplished in her life!
No comments:
Post a Comment