I don't know which of these disturbed me the most, but I called Kathie today to see how she was managing the trauma. I was prepared to console her and tell her that it could have been worse...you know....
The spider could have been a little bigger.
The would-be thief could have broken all the windows.

It could have been KATHIE that had the blow out!
NO PICTURE AVAILABLE TO REPRESENT THIS MORBID THOUGHT.
She was, as usual, unflappable and totally relaxed about the whole thing. What is it about this woman that allows her to just deal with everything so calmly? How do we describe this paragon of virtue? Here are the words I came up with, and in alphabetical order: calm, collected, composed, cool, coolheaded, nonchalant, placid, serene, tranquil, undisturbed, unperturbed, unruffled, unshaken. We could all take lessons from Kathie on how to deal with...stuff!
I hope Kathie has a better day tomorrow! But if it starts out crazy again.... I hope this brightens her day...it is a onesie that I bought yesterday when I was in San Francisco, and I think it is highly appropriate, given the events of the day!

Kathie, I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment