Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Ailment: Cyberobsession

Sometimes I am amazed at the number of hours I am in front of a computer, between work all day, emails, facebook, and blogging... am I obsessed? Becoming addicted to cybermedia? Perhaps I am taking my nickname "Googity" a little too seriously? Am I a victim of "Cyberobsession?" I received an email poking fun of those of us who are becoming addicted, and posted a few of my favorites here:

I thought this idea truly has merit, and wonder if anyone has considered patenting the "Home-Making Computer." Do you realize you wouldn't have to take your eyes off the screen, and you could still accomplish enormous amounts of work? You could do the laundry and cooking all by right clicking!

I actually moved my mouse to "NO" and clicked desperately before I realized this was just an image.


And finally, only those over 30 will appreciate and understand these terms as they used to be...and please, forgive the questionable humor at the end.

1 comment:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Loved the homemaking computer. I'll see if Troy could come up with something.