Saturday, April 4, 2009
I Hope They Call Me On A Mitch-ion
"You'd think that after spending so much time with your family over the last three years, that I would have at least one entry on your blog," complained Mitch on Thursday night. He's right! And I would like to remedy that sorry situation immediately! It is so exciting that Mitch's solo debut on the Gwilliam Gang blog is to report his exciting news--he opened his mission call at our house on Thursday night, with his parents Skyping on one computer, his friends and brother video chatting on the other, so that they could participate from back home in New Hampshire. Mitch will be serving in Salvador, Brazil, and will report to the MTC in Brazil on August 15th. We have grown pretty fond of Mitch, and are so excited for the wonderful opportunities that await him in the mission field. Okay, Mitch...it's official. You're on the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment