
It's time for Landon to start thinking about a mission. He's already started working on his papers, and has started medical and dental appointments (Yep! He's even had some shots!) Next? He needs a photo to submit with his paperwork, and so....a missionary haircut is required. I got out my clippers to get to work on his mass of hair. Landon has had sideburns since he was a toddler, so it was pretty traumatic to cut them off....He let me do a haircut, step by step, but when it came time to hack of the "lamb chops" he wouldn't let me do it. "I just need a moment of silence alone with my two best friends before I remove them," he told me. So....he went and cut them off himself. But, we had a great time finding new potential missionary approved hair styles.......
2 comments:
That is the coolest picture I've ever seen. Totally Ace Ventura on the one. Great Posts!!
Love it!!!!
Post a Comment