I did manage to document one of my very favorite things about Thanksgiving:
"MAN WORKING IN KITCHEN." Scott was incredible, and handled the ham and turkeys like a pro. Don't be surprised to see him on HGTV some time soon.
I display a Thanksgiving decorative tree every year, because I love the message....we were thrilled to have all of (my sister) Janet's family with us this year, since she and her husband were off cruising. Her kids and grandkids were so fun to have...and were so sweet--they brought flowers, treats, and other thoughtful gifts. Their kids did great musical numbers for us too! We also had Ty, Amy, Lily, Amy's parents and brother, and Jenna, one of my niece's sister in law. Landon, Lauren, Richie and Claire spend a few nights as well!
Last weekend was our time with the grandsons in Disneyland, but this weekend was our chance to spend a lot of time with the granddaughters-- Princess Lily and Angel Claire! They are all our choicest blessings!



1 comment:
I remember having Thanksgiving in that house when I was very little. I was always stuck at the little kid table. Now I appreciate that separation. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.
Post a Comment