Friday, October 7, 2011

P-Day

Considering I spend a great deal of time at work every week, I noticed that I haven't mentioned a lot about my job on my blog. Earlier this week, Heatizon and WarmQuest held our annual "P-Day" event, which is a full day of meetings and fun. It's called "P-Day" because we discuss things like....Priorities, Products, Promotions, Planning, People, Products, and Procedures. And then...we move onto the favorite part of the day--Play! This year, our team building activity was at Hidden Valley Golf Course in Layton. Since I don't golf, I was assigned to be driver for Ryan (Web Master), and we golfed with Shawn (Sales/Marketing) and his wife Christine. They were all a lot of fun!


After golfing, we went to dinner, and a few more spouses joined us for food and prizes.


This year's winners were Steve....

And Cy and Sally Sherwood....their team golfed an impressive 78.


Here's the whole crew (minus Kathy)....from left to right: Shawn, Ryan, Heather, Steve, Joe, Mike, Russ, and Cy.

No comments: