Another tradition we have had for many years is getting new pajamas on this night, but this year, we had a lot of fun finding a T Shirt or Night Shirt that revealed a little bit about each recipient! The gifts are delivered by Santa (see above). Richie's: "Yes, I am good with computers. No, I am not going to fix yours." Disclaimer: To his credit, Richie has never said that to me. Yet.
Yeah. This is totally Lauren.
Kathie's shirt speaks volume's about what we feel about her mothering abilities.
My nickname at work and sometimes at home.
Landon's: "If only life were as simple as Calculus" to fit his class high, 100%, 4.0 performance in that class this past semester. Jessica's shirt, therefore, is obvious.
After studying for 18 hours a day last month to pass his GBO's, Jim's shirt displays the international symbols for "Eat. Sleep. Bioengineering."
I don't know. This is just some totally convoluted, complicated version of paper, rock, scissors, that I will probably not understand in this life time. All the men went ga-ga over it though.
Little Griffin!
"I'm two. What's your excuse?" will be the perfect shirt for Gavin to wear for the next year!
Tyler and Amy's pajamas were given to them before they left for california....

1 comment:
I love these! They are all so perfect. Where did you find all of them? What a fun idea.
Post a Comment