When I embarked on a weight loss program, Scott joined in to support me, and of course, has been twice as successful! To date, he's lost 43 pounds! I am so proud of him!
Scott has talents that most people aren't even aware of...for example, he does beautiful wood work, and recently borrowed a music stand from our friends to get an idea for a pattern, then proceeded to make me this beautiful Cherry Wood music stand for my birthday...something I have wanted for a long time! 
Scott is a great grandpa, and has such a calming effect on little Gavin. When the girls went on a shopping spree this week, Scott stayed outside with Gavin while he slept, and then walked with him for an hour so we could all enjoy uninterrupted shopping. Then, to top it off, he is thrilled that every one found clothes, jewelry, purses, or whatever--in fact, the more we spend, the happier it makes him! Am I a lucky wife, or what?
Scott is enthusiastic about everything he does....his job, working at home, his hobbies, his church calling, and sports! He is great to watch football games with, and is anxious to teach little Gavin all about the Utes!
In spite of being a skinny little thing again, Scott's still pretty dang nice to cuddle with!Happy 50th Birthday, Scott!
No comments:
Post a Comment