As many of you know, Lauren and I have been involved in preparations for the Relief Society Music Festival, which was held a few weeks ago in the Assembly Hall. Our good friend, Leah Tarrant, who also happens to be Lauren's choir teacher, was asked to conduct this choir, which performed 14 pieces of music written or arranged by Latter-Day-Saint women. This was an awesome experience for both of us, and we enjoyed attending the rehearsals together each sunday evening for many weeks as we prepared these beautiful pieces. Lauren's three cousins (Danielle, Hailey, and Lindsey) and her Aunt Heidi also participated, as well as several ward members and other friends from our stake and surrounding areas. We feel truly blessed to have been a part of this amazing experience.

The "Choir" girls from the Bennion 2nd Ward...

Hailey, Heidi, Danielle, Lindsey, Lauren, Heather
1 comment:
First, I want to know how Hailey is so dang tall. Next, how come I didn't get any of those singing genes.
Post a Comment