It's the phrase every mom loves to hear when her son leaves the MTC to head out into the mission field. We received an email from President Cutler today, letting us know that Landon has arrived and has been given his first assignment, along with a picture of them together.

Dear Brother and Sister Gwilliam, Your son arrived safely and is already assigned to his first area. He is a wonderful young man and we are thrilled to have him here in the Texas San Antonio Mission. We will treat him as if he were one of our own sons. I have attached a picture of your son on his first day here. He is going to be a blessing to so many people. May the Lord bless you and your family!Sincerely,President and Sister Cutler.
1 comment:
Heather,
I hooked on to your blog from Mrs. T's! Hey, let me know the first name of President Cutler, your cute boys missions Pres. I might have grown up with him!
How are you?? I miss seeing you. So much has changed in our lives living out here in Lehi! We need a lunch. Let's make a plan for sometime in Jan.
XO Connie Bell
Post a Comment