In spite of being down to only one child left at home, it seems that we still have our share of entertaining things going on. For example, when Steve Butcher asked Lauren to Homecoming, he had roses and a special message with a decoder delivered to her first period class, and when she decoded the message, it said, "It's no mystery that I want to take you to homecoming." Very clever, although I'm not sure how I feel about sending my daughter off on a date with someone who's last name is "Butcher." But alas, I digress. Lauren's reply was to make a movie which pre-creates the Homecoming evening. She grabbed her cousins to assist in this cinematic masterpiece, and Hailey good-naturedly volunteered to be "the date," and dressed up as a man in one of Landon's suits, and then put on a gorilla mask for the wig. With an eyeliner moustache completing the ensemble, I do not know how they kept a straight face as they filmed this video, but I do know that we laughed and laughed as we watched it....hopefully, Steve, uh Butcher, thought it was as funny as we did.
No comments:
Post a Comment