Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Beehives Are Buzzin'






It's been over a month since I blogged, and I've got to get back into things! One of the things I've been spending time doing is being with "my" beehives. These girls are absolutely adorable and we've had a great summer together. Of course, girls camp is always the highlight, and it was great to go to the Heber Valley Camp this year. Since girls camp, we also had a couple of activities: Our "What-should-we-do-while-everyone-else-is-at-youth-conference" activity included swimming, pizza, pedicures, games, a clothing exchange, and watching Enchanted on a big screen in the back yard. We also did a flip-flop activity with sculpting balloons--each girl's individual personality showed in her work, don't you think? I have been so grateful to be the Beehive Advisor, and was recently called to be 2nd Counselor in the Young Women as well....so now, I get to do it all! Thanks for a great summer, girls!

1 comment:

Sidnee said...

Heather, those pictures are so cute i love them i love your blog to everything is so cute !!!